Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Bookmarks

My inspiration for starting a blog came primarily from other food bloggers that I've been following for weeks, or months, and even years. Blogs are the #1 resource I look to when I'm searching for a recipe or some sort of idea. My browser bookmark folder is full of recipes that I come across on other blogs that look too good to pass over. Sometimes I get around to trying some of them, sometimes I don't, but it's good to keep them around for inspiration.

Every weekend, I think I'll link some of these amazing recipes that I bookmark each week here on my page, a way of saying thanks to the other bloggers out there who inspire me and many other readers!


Vanilla Bean Marshmallows, bakedbree.com

Peanut Butter and Fleur de Sel Brownies, Love and Olive Oil

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Butterscotch-Pumpkin Glaze, Sugar Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment